Saturday, October 25, 2008

9. Best Friends



Some times you say a "hi".


None of my best friends believe in "hi".


Still many of my friends do so.


Some times you wish a “Gm".


None of my best friends believe in wishing.


Still many of my friends do so.


Some times (only) you say a "Bye".


None of my best friends believe in "Bye".


But many of my friends do so.


My best friends don’t make a call everyday.


But many of my friends do so.


My best friends don’t send e mail everyday.


But many of my friends do so.


When I desperately want someone near,


Few of them just seem to appear beside me.


Only this happens with my best friends.


When I really want someone to listen to me


Few bother to sit beside.


Sometimes u did so.


But this should happen only with my best friends.


When I consider them as next best next to me,


I understand that they also consider me as their next best.


It is good to be an open book among friends.


But it is better to be an open book with limited copies


Among real good friends


However, last few lines don’t hold true here.


Unknown, Alien, Stranger, Somebody, Someone


Friend, Acquaintance, Good friend, Best friend


Where do you fit best?




:: If you like the photo above please drop a comment to the photographer at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/beija-flor/221434866/



No comments: